First My Words
2) Collaboratively-important-we need to work with not against
3) Relationship-important-we need a foundation to build our house on
4) Identity-important-not only for us but for our youth as well
5) Social-important-humans are social beings and also learn through social interactions Just a waring I love Vygotsky
6) Educators-important-I just feel there is a huge difference between being a "teacher" and being an "educator"
7) Conscientious-important-we should really all be aware and thinking about every possibility
8) Pathologized-no idea, think this like is the right definition....
9) Multiauthorized-important/don't really understand the concept yet. I think it means your life experiences shaped by multiple people which alter/create your perceptions,thoughts, and schema.
10) Coauthoring-important/don't really understand the concept yet. I think it means sharing life experiences which alter/create your perceptions,thoughts, and schema.
Grandmother (on moms side): caring
Mr. DiMayo: Caring
Ms. Gosling: Caring
Who I Am Writing About?
My Mom. Is honestly just such a pill. She always had the best intentions but never went about acting on those intentions in the right way. She use to be hard on me when I was in school, argue with me, and honestly just be downright mean sometimes. But, she was usually there when I needed something or she would just tell me to ask grandma. In doing so though I learned a lot. I learned to become more independent, responsible, vocal about my opinions and thought, and how to at least try to stand up for myself. Even if she was a raging bitch to me sometimes she made me into the critical thinker am today.